MILFORD, MI – General Motors Corp. today reveals its deepest bench yet of fullsize pickup trucks in the redesigned Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra, which promise improved towing and fuel economy – critical yardsticks for GM’s most-profitable line of vehicles. The updated light-duty trucks, which will enter the market in the fourth quarter, cover three Silverado trim levels and four Sierra trim levels, including a first-ever Sierra Denali model. GM says it will introduce a rich mix ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Trucks Haul More Cargo, Carry More Options" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642