Under the surface of General Motors Corp.’s impressive showing in the J.D. Power & Associates Initial Quality Survey – the Detroit-based company’s third-place finish was the best ever by any domestic auto maker – is some data that may be cause for concern. Chevrolet Silverado GM didn’t capture a single first-place finish in seven truck categories, considered the auto maker’s strong suit. Toyota Motor Corp. brands swept the truck awards, save for the fullsize SUV category, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Trucks Miss J.D. Power Award" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642