In the face of strong October sales and a sharp October underbuild, General Motors Corp. added 2,000 units to its prior November output plans and 500 units to December. Still, with final October output 21,800 vehicles short of original schedules, GM’s total build for the quarter remains 1.5% below the initial plan and 6.3% less than year-ago. However, GM truck production is up 1.9% for the October-December period.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Tweaks 4Q Schedule" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642