DETROIT -- Ron Zarrella is gone and brand management appears to be on the way out as well at General Motors Corp., at least to the extent it’s existed at the automaker for the last several years. Zarrella, who led the implementation of brand management at GM and always supported it despite heavy criticism, left GM Nov. 13 to become chairman and chief executive of his previous employer, Bausch and Lomb Inc. His replacements, Chairman of GM North America Bob Lutz and GM North America ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Tweaks Brand Management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642