General Motors Corp. is making some changes to its North American second-quarter production plans but is keeping volume steady. Following its latest review of the April-June slate, the auto maker is boosting May production by 3,000 cars, nearly offsetting a 1,100-unit April shortfall and the 2,000 vehicles trimmed from its June plan. Related document: <i>Ward's</i> North American Production Schedule On the truck side, the addition of 1,000 units in June will more than make ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Tweaks Q2 Output Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642