General Motors Corp., is boosting its fourth-quarter output plan 26,600 units above what it was a month ago, reversing tentative cuts posted last week. The move comes on the heels of reports of a stronger-than-expected economic outlook. The revised plan, including a 4,500-unit October overbuild, a 13,500-unit November increase and an 8,600-unit December gain, has GM building 1,323,900 vehicles in the fourth quarter. That’s up from the 1,297,300 slated a month ago, but still 4.6% less ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Tweaks Q4 Production Schedule" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642