NEW YORK — There are a few new passenger cars, but for this year's New York auto show, the “product,” as it turns out, is almost exclusively sport/utility vehicles (SUVs). If there is any doubt that General Motors Corp. does not plan to quietly give away any more market share, the evidence comes with GM's ever-burgeoning crop of promising new trucks and SUVs. High on the list of new GM light trucks on display here is the Oldsmobile Bravada. Apart from a clean, modern midsize SUV ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM unveils all-new inline six at New York show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642