BANGKOK – General Motors gives media a sneak peek at the next-generation Chevrolet Colorado midsize pickup here ahead of its public debut Thursday at the Bangkok Motor Show, Southeast Asia’s most important automotive showcase. Although this new Colorado is being dubbed a “show truck,” the auto maker admits it is as close to final production as possible and the styling and interior are unlikely to see significant change. The new pickup is rumored a candidate for the U.S. market at some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Unveils New Colorado Pickup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642