General Motors Corp. is set to open the first 80 to 150 Hummer dealerships this year, with at least one in each U.S. state. The design of the dealership showroom, unveiled Feb. 27, is a half Quonset-hut look. A GM dealer says the auto maker wanted to recognize Hummer’s history, but not make a military-like building. Upon entering the showroom, visitors will see an H-shape piece of distressed steel, ceilings with a height of 32-ft. (9.7 m) and room for four vehicles. There also will be a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Unveils New Hummer Showroom Design" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642