MILAN, MI – The parade of new trucks from General Motors Corp. isn’t stopping in ’03. The auto maker confirms here at its ’03 national media preview plans to make the fullsize Cadillac Escalade ESV, midsize Buick Rainier and Envoy XUV sport/utility truck. ESV is the only one of the three designated an ’03 model, but all will add to the biggest truck lineup in the industry. Buick Rainier The Chevy Suburban-sized ESV features no-charge optional second-row bucket seats, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Unveils Upcoming Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642