General Motors Corp. increases incentive offers on some of its midsize car and SUV and truck models in the face of slower sales and increased competition from newer entries by rival auto makers. Cash back on Pontiac Grand Prix, Chevrolet Malibu and Impala and Buick Century models is hiked by $500 to $2,500. Sales of the GM midsize sedans slumped in May, results blamed on increased competition from the restyled Nissan Altima and Toyota Camry. Incentives jump $750 to $1,750 on GM midsize ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Ups Offers on Midsize Car, Truck and SUV Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642