DETROIT – A week after adding some 17,900 units to first-quarter North American production plans, General Motors Corp. has again boosted output, this time by 17, 200 units. Thus, GM’s first-quarter schedule – now totaling 1,261,500 cars and trucks – stands 35,100 units, or 2.8%, ahead of where it was a month ago. It is 9.3% above the 1,185,900 vehicles built in GM’s North American plants a year ago. That compares with a 4.6% increase vs. year-ago for the Chrysler Group and a decline of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Ups Q1 Plan Again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642