General Motors Corp. saw sales decline 23% to 257,623 vehicles in October, with car deliveries off 12% and truck demand down 30% on a daily rate basis (26 days this year vs. 27 last year). But the auto maker is urging a little perspective when analyzing sales results for the month, which include a disappointing showing for the industry overall. GM says U.S. sales should equate to a 15 million to 15.2 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) in October, including about a 14.9 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Urges Perspective in Viewing Octoberâ€™s Sales Slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642