VIENNA – Launch of the Chevrolet Spark at General Motors Uzbekistan YoAJ last month signals plans by the plant’s partners to bring the most updated vehicles and technologies to the local market. GMUZ is a joint venture in Asaka, Uzbekistan, between General Motors Co. and AK Uzavtosanoat, the Uzbek state auto industry company. “The introduction of the Spark in Uzbekistan, before it even goes to the United States, is a strong indication of our desire, and our partner’s wish, to bring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Uzbekistan Steps Up Game With Spark Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642