General Motors Corp. unleashes a horde of advance-powertrain initiatives during a 2-day event in Washington and details plans for its rollout of displacement on demand (DoD) technology. GM offered Hy-wire test drives to members of Congress May 7. GM also launches its Washington-based fuel cell vehicle fleet and discloses the largest fuel cell transaction ever with The Dow Chemical Co. Over the course of the event (May 7-8), GM hoped to familiarize more than 100 lawmakers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Wows Washington With DoD, Fuel Cells" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642