General Motors Acceptance Corp. will exercise its option to buy the remainder of the Capital Auto Receivables Asset Trust 2002-4 on Oct. 17, resulting in the termination of all of the outstanding Capital Auto 2002-4 Class A-4 2.64% Asset Backed Notes and Class B 2.62% Asset Backed Certificates. The notes, $589.9 million of which were sold to the public in September 2002, will be purchased for about $513 per $1,000 face amount, plus accrued interest from Sept. 15, 2005, General Motors Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMAC to Buy Capital Auto Trust" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642