DEARBORN -- General Motors Corp. says sales leads to dealers from its gmbuypower web site, which prices vehicles, locates inventory and performs other consumer requests, have increased by more than 300% in the last six months, a company executive tells an industry conference here. “We are currently averaging over 70,000 leads per month,” says e-GM President Mark Hogan. “Some of this increase is due to the recent 0% financing offer. But most of it can be credited to the continuously ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gmbuypower Customer Leads Explode" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642