Early demand for the new GMC Terrain cross/utility vehicle is outstripping supply by a wide margin, and Buick GMC General Manager Susan Docherty is looking to keep it that way by taking market share away from foreign rivals. “We have orders for three times more vehicles than we can build,” Docherty says here at a meeting of the Chicago-based Midwest Automotive Media Assn. “We'll probably get 10,000 units in this calendar year.” The Terrain, sharing its architecture, powertrains and plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMC Says Orders Piling Up for New Terrain CUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642