Pontiac-GMC uses a series of television commercials featuring a new “mystery SUV” as the basis for an early launch of its revamped Envoy sport/utility vehicle for '02. The TV ads, which bowed during Olympics coverage and initially showed the new vehicle without its Envoy or GMC badges, were designed to generate a little intrigue around the SUV that goes on sale next year. “People are more willing to learn when they're interested,” Tony DiSalle, GMC Envoy brand manager, says in explaining ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMC Slowly Unveils New Envoy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642