DETROIT – GMC takes the wraps of the Terra4 concept truck it will show at this week’s Chicago Auto Show press preview. The vehicle provides a glimpse of the GMT305 “mini-Avalanche” crossover it is scheduled to build at General Motors Corp.’s Oklahoma City assembly plant within the next two years. Terra4 features an aerodynamic cab up-and-forward design, with two rows of seats in front of a small cargo area and doors on the rear quarter panels to allow for easier access to the closed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMC Unveils Terra4 Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642