GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co., the Korean arm of General Motors Co., will analyze results of its internal stock offering at the close of business today, which is the deadline for current shareholders to purchase any of the 162.7 million shares of new common stock that are available. GM is offering the stock at a price of 3,019 won ($2.59) per share to raise about 491 billion won ($423 million) to help fund operations and research and development projects. However, the Korea ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Considering Common Stock Offering in Two Rounds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642