GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. begins production of the all-new Alpheon, the Korean version of the Buick LaCrosse, giving the auto maker its first entry into the market’s competitive upper- midsize-sedan segment. GMDAT President and CEO Mike Arcamone and workers’ union President Young-ho Choo are on hand as the first vehicle rolls off the line at the auto maker’s Plant 2 in Bupyeong, South Korea. The auto maker is not releasing pricing details until the Alpheon goes on sale Sept. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Launches Output of Korean-Version Buick LaCrosse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642