GM Daewoo Auto & Technology is looking to double transmission production capacity at its Boryeong, South Korea, plant as it launches the third variant in its new family of 6-speed Hydra-Matic automatics. Capacity will rise from 300,000 transmissions today to 600,000 by 2010, a spokesman says. The latest 6-speed will be featured on a new General Motors Corp. global compact car that will be slightly bigger than the current Chevrolet Aveo and serve as the basis of the next-generation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Plans to Double Trans Output As It Launches Third 6-Speed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642