GM Daewoo Auto & Techonology Co. gives reporters an unprecedented tour of its design center in Bupyeong, South Korea, and a glimpse of three new vehicles slated to debut in 2010 and 2011. The new vehicles include a midsize sedan, slightly larger premium midsize sedan and compact cross/utility vehicle. The vehicles will be marketed under different General Motors Corp. badges as well as the Chevrolet brand. GMDAT officials decline to disclose further details about the vehicles. Two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Provides Sneak Peek at New Models, Design Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642