GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. denies recent media reports it plans to fully manufacture its next-generation Chevrolet Optra/Daewoo Lacetti compact car in China and Mexico next year. The current model is shipped as a complete-knocked-down kit for local assembly in both countries. China builds the car in a modified form as the as the Buick Excelle, Shanghai General Motors Co. Ltd.’s best-selling vehicle. The newest Optra is in pilot production at the auto maker’s Gunsan, South ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Readies Next-Generation Chevy Optra for Global Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642