GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. says its latest Internet marketing promotion is a phenomenal success, with a special website receiving more than 250,000 consumer hits in just three days. The auto maker says its “Project V – Find the Fifth Element” marketing contest was launched to correspond with its fifth anniversary. “The promotion runs for five weeks through Nov. 23 and provides consumers with a series of weekly missions related to GM Daewoo’s history and activities,” Rick ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Says Latest Website Initiative a Hit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642