GM Daewoo Auto and Technology Co. closes its No.2 plant in Bupyeong, South Korea, for a 3-week period as demand fades further for the Tosca premier sedan and Winstorm cross/utility vehicle. The auto maker’s No.1 Bupyeong plant also will be shuttered for about one week this month due to falling demand for the Gentra compact car, Korean news reports say. “We are reviewing production requirements on a weekly, and even daily, basis based on fluctuating demand, and using a flexible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Slows Output at Bupyeong Plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642