GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. unveils all-new electric versions of the Chevrolet Cruze/Daewoo Lacetti Premiere in South Korea following less than a year of development. The auto maker will begin testing a fleet of the battery-powered sedans on public streets later this month. The test cars will wear the Lacetti Premiere EV badge, although a Cruze EV is on hand for a media preview at GMDAT’s headquarters in Bupyeong. “Our goal is to be a leader in the development of green ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Unveils Cruze/Lacetti EVs for Demonstration in Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642