GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. workers ratify a new 1-year labor agreement calling for an average 4.1% increase, or 63,000 won ($69), in monthly wages. The pact, favored by 61.3% of the union’s membership, also provides a performance bonus equivalent to two months’ pay. All workers will receive a 1-time payment of 1.5 million won ($1,642) to encourage them to meet all quality, production and productivity targets. Additionally, workers in the highest seniority class will pocket an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Workers Ratify New Contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642