GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. workers have rejected a tentative offer for increased wages, incentive bonuses and improved working conditions, Ward’s learns. While normal operations continue at all three GMDAT locations, no new negotiations are scheduled, a GMDAT source says. “I am sorry to say the union members rejected the tentative agreement that was reached with their negotiating team,” he says, noting 48.1% of GMDAT’s 10,384 union members approved the deal, thus falling short ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMDAT Workers Reject Agreement; Partial Strikes Continue at Hyundai, Kia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642