DETROIT – A joint venture of General Motors Corp. and General Dynamics Land Systems wins a $48 million U.S. Army contract to supply mobile gun system vehicles. GM GDLS Defense Group will deliver 10 Mobile Gun System vehicles for the Army’s Brigade Combat Teams beginning next July and running monthly until January 2003. Production will start with fabrication at joint GM and General Dynamics plants in Lima, OH, and London, Ont. General Dynamics’ plants in Enyon, PA; Muskegon, MI; and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM/General Dynamics JV wins Army contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642