General Motors Corp.’s Latin America, Africa & Middle East (LAAM) division continues to play an enviable role for the auto maker. The region is becoming increasingly important as a center for global product development, while contributing more to GM’s overall success. GMLAAM posted record 2006 sales of 1,035,200 vehicles – exceeding the million-unit mark for the first time. The total represents a 17.4% increase over year-ago and exceeds the industry growth of 16.0% last year. GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMLAAM True Global Force" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642