As General Motors Corp. systematically dissolves ownership stakes in Isuzu Motors Ltd. and Suzuki Motor Corp., the auto maker confirms it will continue key Asia/Pacific partnerships with the two companies. GM and Isuzu announce they will form a joint venture to develop their next-generation midsize truck platform. The two collaborated on the current Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon and Isuzu D-MAX. Isuzu will lead engineering of the new global pickup platform, while GM will develop ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM's Asia Moves Signal Changing Market Approach" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642