General Motors Co.’s GMT900 again was the top-producing light-vehicle platform in North America for 2010, a year where major gains were seen from a recessionary 2009. GM’s fullsize truck and SUV platform, which underpins 10 models including the popular Chevrolet Silverado pickup, accounted for 974,017 vehicles in 2010, up from 673,307 in 2009, according to Ward’s data. Related document: North America Light Vehicle Production From 2009 to 2010, the GMT900 more than doubled its lead over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GMT900 Retains Platform Crown; Hyundai, Subaru Output Surges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642