The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. teams with Cycloid Co. to commercialize continuous tire pressure monitoring and maintenance systems developed by Cycloid for passenger cars, light trucks, vans and sport/utility vehicles. At the heart of the air compressor system (ACS) is a self-contained, inertia compressor mounted at the center of the wheel that uses its rotation to power the pump and maintain constant tire air pressure. Cycloid and Goodyear have been developing an electronically ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Goodyear invests in constant pressure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642