Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd., a division of BMW AG, announces the resignation of Tony Gott, chairman and CEO of the luxury brand. Gott, 48, is leaving the company for personal reasons and had not been asked to leave the auto maker, BMW says. He joined Rolls in 2002 and will be replaced by Karl-Heinz Kalbfell, current BMW Group director of marketing and member of the Rolls-Royce management board.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gott Leaves Rolls-Royce" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642