DEARBORN, MI –The $25 billion in government loans for the automotive industry should be accessible to all auto makers and suppliers, not just the domestic Big Three, says Ford Motor Co. CEO Alan Mulally. “It’s written for everybody, including transplants and our suppliers,” Mulally tells Ward’s during a recent interview. “This is for the (entire) automotive industry in the U.S., which I think is appropriate. Congress appreciates that if you add all the auto industry together, we’re 12%-15% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Government Loans Should Be Available to All, Ford CEO Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642