NEW YORK -- It will take more than a decade before mass-produced fuel cell cars hit dealer showrooms, says a director of a technical team for the U.S. Department of Energy FreedomCAR program. It will be 2012 before about 50,000 fuel cell vehicles (FCVs) are on the road, Patrick B. Davis tells a recent fuel cell forum here, sponsored by Allied Business Intelligence, a New York think tank that studies emerging technical developments. It will be 2015 before 500,000 to 1 million FCVs go on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Government Plots Fuel Cell Vehicle Timeline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642