JAKARTA – Hyundai rolls out its new Grand Avega at the 19th Indonesian International Motor Show here. A 5-door subcompact hatchback version of the Accent sedan, it will slot in as a lower-end model in the auto maker’s lineup. Previously, this car featured Chinese-market specific styling, but it now gets the brand’s family-design treatment to give it wider appeal as it is launched in more markets. The styling language takes its cues from the Sonata, including the trademark side creases ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Grand Avega Bows as Hyundai Bolsters Lineup in Indonesia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642