The redesigned ’04 Pontiac Grand Prix will offer up to 260 hp, up from 230 hp on the current model, thanks to a new Eaton supercharger. The '04 Pontiac Grand Prix features 260 hp, up from 230 hp offered in current models. It also continues General Motors Corp.’s strategy to offer the most flexible vehicle interiors in the auto industry. The auto maker claims the ’04 Grand Prix will be the best sports sedan available for less than $30,000. “This is the best performance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Grand Prix Stresses Speed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642