VIENNA – Great Wall Automobile Holding Co. Ltd., China’s largest manufacturer of SUVs and pickup trucks, will introduce three new passenger cars at the Auto China 2006 show in Beijing later this month. While the smallest of the three cars uses some Mitsubishi and Fiat design elements, the second model appears to have been inspired by the Toyota Ractis and Scion xA. Both cars are to be powered by a 1.3L engine. The third new model, a multipurpose vehicle dubbed Great Wall Cool Bear and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Great Wall to Show Three New Cars in Beijing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642