ELGIN, IL – Having passed two revenue milestones last year, China’s largest privately owned auto supplier, Wanxiang Group, is planning to build a full-scale development and technical center in the Detroit area. “Wanxiang has been thinking for some time of building a technical center in the Midwest, in line with our North America growth,” Wanxiang America Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer Gary E. Wetzel says in an interview. “Our U.S. headquarters is here, in Elgin, near ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Growing Chinese Supplier Wanxiang Plans U.S. Tech Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642