PARIS – When Jean-Martin Folz agreed to the final details of a plan to develop an SUV with Mitsubishi Motors Corp. yesterday, it didn’t mark the first partnership he has arranged with another auto maker, but it is the first he's done with a company in severe trouble. Folz, the chairman of PSA Peugeot Citroen, was in Tokyo this week to tie down the final details surrounding the SUV project, meeting with newly named Mitsubishi CEO Takashi Nishioka, who took over control of the auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Growing SUV Market Drives PSA to Mitsubishi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642