Expect to see the limited-edition Gucci-brand Fiat 500 in North American showrooms this fall. The commercial launch of the European-market version is set for July, though dealers there have been taking orders since April 1. Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne confirmed intentions to sell the car in North America during a teleconference with journalists and analysts earlier this month. Fiat’s North American boss Laura Soave is mum on specifics for her market, but informed sources tell Ward’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gucci 500 Hits U.S. Showrooms This Fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642