DETROIT β Saturn Corp. will add a small sports car to its lineup by 2007 and the Hummer lineup will expand to include the midsize H3 SUV in early 2005. βSaturn will add a small sports car to its lineup,β Bob Lutz, General Motors Corp. vice chairman-product development, says during a Jan. 8 presentation to analysts and the media. βI wonder if it could be Kappa-based? Iβd be awfully ashamed if we had two small car architectures.β Saturn will begin selling a small sports car by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"H3 Due in β05; Curve Due By β07" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642