One week after launching what it calls the world’s first wireless-charging system for electric vehicles, HaloIPT Ltd. is displaying the technology at the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Shenzhen, China, being held Nov.5-9. The London-based technology development company is bringing to market inductive power transfer (IPT) technology that allows EVs fitted with an integrated receiver pad to charge automatically while parked over transmitter pads buried in the ground. The technology uses ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"HaloIPT Showcases Wireless-Charging System for EVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642