Steven K. Hamp, brother-in-law of Ford Motor Co. Chairman and CEO Bill Ford, becomes a vice president and chief of staff, effective Dec. 1. Hamp replaces Jim Vella, 49, who will become a Ford visiting professor, lecturing at universities. In his new position, Hamp will focus on strategic issues, alignment of senior leadership and integration of corporate operations, Ford says in a release. Hamp, 57, is married to Sheila Ford Hamp. He has spent 27 years at the Henry Ford Museum, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hamp Named Ford Vice President" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642