MELBOURNE — Holden Ltd. names Peter Hanenberger as its new chairman and managing director. Hanenberger, 57, now is executive director for Adam Opel AG's technical development center in Ruesselsheim, Germany, and a GM vice-president and group executive in charge of design, product and manufacturing engineering for GM Europe. He takes over from Jim Wiemels on June 1. Wiemels has been named General Motors Corp. Europe's vice-president of manufacturing. He had been Holden chairman and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hanenberger to head Holden" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642