SOUTHFIELD, MI – As the proliferation of Apple Inc.’s iPod digital music player expands into the realm of automotive electronics, aftermarket suppliers are stepping up their game to improve vehicle integration of the popular accessory. Harman Kardon, a wholly owned subsidiary of high-fidelity audio system producer Harman International Industries Inc., aims to be a player among the iPod-savvy with the introduction of its new Drive + Play iPod vehicle-integration system. Consisting of an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Harman Kardon Integrates iPod" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642