LIVONIA, MI – A Toyota Prius with the rumble of a V-12 engine or the futuristic swoosh of a Star Wars spacecraft? Sounds quirky, but a new line of noise-management technology from audio-experts Harman Automotive and Lotus Engineering could make such personalization possible. For now, the aim of HALOsonic Noise Management is to help auto makers meet stricter fuel-economy rules and coming safety regulations designed to make electric vehicles more pedestrian-friendly. The technology also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Harman, Lotus Answer Growing OEM Demand for Noise Control" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642